- 百花 (백화) : all kinds of flowers (百 = 100; 花 = flower)
- 滿發 (만발) : full bloom (滿 = full; 發 = bloom)
It seems to be quite common to use 百 (100) with other characters to mean "all" or "various." Other examples are as follows:
- 百計 (백계) : all [every] means; all resources
百計(백계)을 다 쓰다. Try every means available.
百計 無策 (백계 무책) : helplessness
- 百憂 (백우) : all [a variety of] concerns
The Chinese name for the antidepressant drug "prozac" seems to be 百憂解 (백우해), which literally means "relief from all concerns."
- 百行 (백행) : all [a variety of] behavior or conduct
孝百行之本也 (효百行之本也) - Filial piety is the foundation for all conduct.
If anyone has other good examples of using 百 to mean "all" or "a variety of," please post them in the "Comments" section.